- ½ cup walnut halves
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 large Opal® apples-quartered, cored and cut into ½” cubes
- 2 ribs celery with leaves-sliced ¼”
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 large Opal® apple, sliced thinly for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spread nuts on piece of foil and toast in oven for 8 minutes. Cool and break halves into small pieces.
In small bowl, add yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice and milk. Whisk together. Season with pepper. Add apples, celery and raisins and toss to coat.
Arrange spinach on plates, top with apple mixture and garnish with walnuts and apple slices.