- 2 Opal® apples, finely diced
- 3 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Lemon, juiced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
In a small jar with lid, add cider vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil. Shake vigorously and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine Opal® apples, celery, fennel and rosemary. Add dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle blue cheese crumble over slaw, stirring once to incorporate without breaking up.