For the slaw:
- 2 apples, julienned
- 2 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
For the creamy maple dijon dressing:
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix the apples, cabbage, carrot and green onions and toss in the mixture of the yogurt, cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
Option: Replace the Greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons of oil for lactose free version.
Tip: Use a mandoline to quickly shred the cabbage and slice the apples and carrots thinly in one direction and use a knife to slice thinly in the other direction.
This recipe was developed by Closet Cooking.