- 6 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 baguette
- 2 Opal® apples
- Heat oven to 325 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the baguette into thin slices. On each slice, spread some goat cheese and top with a drizzle of honey and a small sprinkle of dried thyme.
- Place the bread slices on the baking sheet and toast in the oven for about 5 minutes until warm and the bread is crispy.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the apples or chop them into bite-sized cubes.
- When the bread is done, remove it from the oven and top each slice with apples. Serve immediately.
This recipe was developed by A Couple Cooks.